- Recession has offered Finance the silver lining in the form of renewed respect for their skills and expertise.
- Most important skill - 40% of Senior Executives pointed to ability to think strategically.
- CFO and finance organization provide the essential analytical insights that drive strategy
- Finance must view see yourself as a business partner. Get out of the ivory tower and spend time on the front lines.
- Operations experience enables ability to influence the strategic planning process.
- Approach ambiguity as an opportunity to provide a solution.
Saturday, January 8, 2011
2011 Warning - Time to Grow Strategically
As the year changes to 2011 it is time to grow strategically and the finance organization plays a key role in stepping up this game. I recently read an article on CFO.com and it pointed out the following keys:
Posted by Brett Vanderwater